Search This Blog

Sunday, December 6, 2009

The Pilot 2: Struggling With Angels


I believe in angels. In fact, I struggle with angels on a day to day basis. Why struggle with angels anyway . Because not all angels are good, some are bad. These angels tempts you by giving the things you wanted. So be careful, you think your worshiping the right and absolutely true God but in the actuality of things, your worship them or one of them, the adversary.After all they are great imitators.(Act 22:11)

I always check the bible, for all those information about topics and topics. it always pay to seek than just believe. but of course, we must rest also, we are after all human who gets tired.I try always to be biblically sounds in all my work concerning the bible. Ecc 7:16

Angels from God, well the good ones, guide us all in knowing the absolute truth with the bible. They don't exactly agrees with our ways, that is why they teach also. Eph 6:12

No comments:

Post a Comment