Search This Blog

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Me And You


Well I am trying my best to correct myself concerning errors, letting God teach me through the Holy Spirit. How about you, are you correcting and teaching me

MV: Aquila and Priscilla,Ac18:26
Bib1Yr: Jn1:35-51Two Disciples




Yes,That's the truth. Nor any other created things,shall be able to separate us from the love of God. 




Except maybe ourselves and the lies we cherished so much like 











The Trinity(Universal [Catholic]C
hurch),


Mark 7:8-9King James Version (KJV)

8 For laying aside the commandment of God, ye hold the tradition of men, as the washing of pots and cups: and many other such like things ye do.

9 And he said unto them, Full well ye reject the commandment of God, that ye may keep your own tradition.


Matthew 15:6-9King James Version (KJV)

6 And honour not his father or his mother, he shall be free. Thus have ye made the commandment of God of none effect by your tradition.

7 Ye hypocrites, well did Esaias prophesy of you, saying,

8 This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.

9 But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.


Isaiah 29:13King James Version (KJV)
Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precept of men:


**********
The worshiping God and man at the same time(Iglesia Ni Cristo Ni Felix Manalo)


1 Timothy 1:7King James Version (KJV)

Desiring to be teachers of the law; understanding neither what they say, nor whereof they affirm.


2 Timothy 3:7King James Version (KJV)
Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

1 Timothy 2:4King James Version (KJV)
Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.






and even Like(Members Church of God International of 
Eliseo Soriano,Mk8:35-38)among others.


Mark 8:34-38King James Version (KJV)

34 And when he had called the people unto him with his disciples also, he said unto them, Whosoever will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.

35 For whosoever will save his life shall lose it; but whosoever shall lose his life for my sake and the gospel's, the same shall save it.

36 For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?

37 Or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?

38 Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels.



Sorry ,We don't do brand X or Y here but we shall name names. That's the Authority given,Sanctioned by God Most High and Power unmatched. 

These are but examples of false churches out there that thinks they are the true church. But when the Most High God makes his presence felt, they will cower because of their frowardness.


John 16:2King James Version (KJV)

2 They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.


 Let's debate 




 The Unforgiving Servant,Mt18:23-35







No comments:

Post a Comment