Search This Blog

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Regal Moment





Prince To King: Must I stay at the sideline and wait?  Must I be powerless to stay enthrone as king of the land,is that the law I must follow? A king without integrity

King to Prince: Even if you try the save your friend, you will more put him in harm’s way. Even if you try to achieve what you want, it will even more escape you. That is the reality of one who leads the country

To protect your friend, never reveal his name, To achieve one's goal, you must abandon the other. You’ll get what you want, if you’re willing to sacrifice others. that is what
happens in politics.

Prince to King:I cannot follow your advice, with all my strength I will always fight for what’s true and just. If there's error in governing, I will change the edict and form a new law, that’s the kind of king that they will see in me.

Prince:To the Future King:Where are the things to forswear to yourself, you swear to lead the the land with all truth and justice. Have you forgotten to reign the people righteously? By removing those who do not deserve it and appointing individuals to help you. You promised to restore order to the land. Where are those promises you made, have they became worthlesss.




Prince, Princess but mostly a soldier


MV:of great power,Ps147:5
Torah1Yr: Ex36:2-19

No comments:

Post a Comment