Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Beginning Again 11


The Money

Money is collected for church use only.  It's not like an ordinary job wherein you can get salary

It is use to spread the truth of God and support the church

Do you know what church means?


Paul at that time also help the poor while teaching and preaching and travelling

Link



James 1:27 Authorized (King James) Version (KJV)

27 Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.


1 Corinthians 16 King James Version (KJV)

16 Now concerning the collection for the saints, as I have given order to the churches of Galatia, even so do ye.


2 Corinthians 11:9 Authorized (King James) Version (KJV)

9 And when I was present with you, and wanted, I was chargeable to no man: for that which was lacking to me the brethren which came from Macedonia supplied: and in all things I have kept myself from being burdensome unto you, and so will I keep myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment