Search This Blog

Monday, November 1, 2021

THE SHEMA


 





To explain what the Shema means, let's take a look in its Hebrew verse




The word we are focussing here is E(c)had. It means "united"

So... How many fingers do you see?

ONE FINGER


and

TWO FINGER


AND NOW  E(c)had

YOU SEE ONE...HERE


BUT THE SCRIPTURE SHOWS YOU THIS

TWOGETHER

OR

UNITED


SOME MAY ARGUE ABOUT TRINITY

HEY, YOU CAN PUT TOGETHER FIVE OR MORE FINGERS.  BUT THE PROBLEM IS ,IT IS NOT WHAT THE SCRIPTURE SAY, FROM GENESIS TO REVELATION





PRAYING TO OUR HEAVENLY FATHER






PRAYING TO JESUS

JOHN 14:13,14

13 And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.

14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.


THE DISCIPLES










STEPHEN










PAUL











THE FATHER AND SON IS ONE(UNITED)IN THE GODHEAD


Romans 1:20 King James Version

20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

###

Psalm 16 King James Version

1 Preserve me, O God: for in thee do I put my trust.


BOTH ARE CREATORS


But some may ARGUE



















BUT THESE VERSES DOES NOT SIGNIFIES THAT THE HOLY SPIRIT IS GOD THE CREATOR, BUT ONLY PROVES THE HOLY SPIRIT PERFORMS THE COMMANDS OF GOD



Isaiah 55:11 King James Version


11 So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.


IT IS THE PROPER TERM FOR THE POWER ON HIGH(Luke24:49), THOUGH THE WORD "HE" IS USED ALSO


NOT ONCE DID BIBLE PEOPLE PRAYED TO THE SPIRIT OF GOD

LINKS



Deuteronomy 6:4-7




Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:


5And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.

6And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart:

7And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up.




No comments:

Post a Comment