Search This Blog

Thursday, November 5, 2009

The Death of All 2:The Twilight

I name my kitten Twilight. I got the idea from the TV show the Twilight Zone. It died  a few month which I don't know when. But he is a beautiful creature of the Lord.



Midnight left/forgot home 

A lot of people believe there will be animals in heaven, frankly the bible does not say so. Yes, there are verses about animals where the child is leading or the child is playing with snakes and is not harm.But the bible does not indicate that such verses is for the future. Animals is use for work, as food, and they truly give comforts. But they are part of God's creative acts,and does make beautiful creatures.In the bible,animals are for man's benefit. Of course, God does provide for animals and told man to take care and not abuse them.Ec3:21 I shall add to these things later.



My Prayer   The Platters








No comments:

Post a Comment