Search This Blog

Friday, December 18, 2009

The Truth of The Matter 2: My Favorite Verse/s


 The Twenty-Third Psalm of the King James Version

Psa 23:1 [[A Psalm of David.]] The LORD [is] my shepherd; I shall not want.
Psa 23:2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
Psa 23:3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
Psa 23:4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou [art] with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
Psa 23:5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
Psa 23:6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

The Twenty Third Psalm





So what is now your favorite verse or verses of the bible. I have heard this song, many times over,from our old turntable record player or phonograph as it is called in those days. 

I even record this song on cassette tape. It was on Ray conniff's Christmas album which he compose. The 23rd Psalm (1979)and sang with his orchestra. 

Now our turntable is silent but still this song give me comfort from day to day. I bought an item bearing this verse and it still hang in my room.I lost my footprints in the sand item.

No comments:

Post a Comment