Search This Blog

Monday, January 6, 2014

The Nonservants of God

The WindChaser 

Full of Idolatry, Praying to the Saints, Baptisms of infants etc. which is not found in the Oracles of God. Playing for the crowd is uselesss to God. By the wrong interpretations and tainted by human mind all is lost and are dead.


Ecclesiastes 5:16

King James Version (KJV)
16 And this also is a sore evil, that in all points as he came, so shall he go: and what profit hath he that hath laboured for the wind?


Hosea 8:7

King James Version (KJV)
For they have sown the wind, and they shall reap the whirlwind: it hath no stalk; the bud shall yield no meal: if so be it yield, the strangers shall swallow it up.



The Unskillful, He5:12-14



Colossians 2:8

King James Version (KJV)
Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.


2 Peter 1:20

King James Version (KJV)
20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.


1 Corinthians 4:6

King James Version (KJV)
And these things, brethren, I have in a figure transferred to myself and to Apollos for your sakes; that ye might learn in us not to think of men above that which is written, that no one of you be puffed up for one against another.



Totally doesn't know what they are doing neither what they have done so far,1Ti1:5-7. 

Wow, what's all the commotion, confusion?

Now Church of God in Christ?

So did you felt the explanation of the Holy Spirit(1Cor2:14) or Simply Scholars reliance(1Cor3:3)

They always say the scholars are not sure, so to speak, they are not sure also/as well.

God is always the builder,Ps127:1He11:10

Matthew 16:18

King James Version (KJV)
18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

the I speaker is God the Father

The Rock(cornerstone,which holds everything together)is Yeshua Christos


Christ The Gatherer,which holds everything (keeps everyone/everybody together,The Church)Lk13:34Act20:28

Matthew 23:37

King James Version (KJV)
37 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!


Remember Man cannot save, only God.

Now did you see their God differs from our God

God of Confusion,1Co14:33 

              Versus

God of Peace,Ro15:33;16:20Php4:7,9Col.3:15; 1Th5:23He13:20(Which keeps everyone together)

When there is a church that doesn't know who
its builder is,all is lost and are dead.



The Hireling Jn10:12,13


LIFE OF JESUS




THE GOSPEL OF JOHN









Matthew 10:37

He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.

 

Matthew 10:39

King James Version (KJV)
39 He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it.


Mt10:28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

Mark 8:38 King James Version (KJV)

38 Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels.


Luke 9:23 King James Version (KJV)

23 And he said to them all, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me.

24 For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: but whosoever will lose his life for my sake, the same shall save it.


26 For whosoever shall be ashamed of me and of my words, of him shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he shall come in his own glory, and in his Father's, and of the holy angels.

Luke 9:59 King James Version (KJV)

59 And he said unto another, Follow me. But he said, Lord, suffer me first to go and bury my father.

60 Jesus said unto him, Let the dead bury their dead: but go thou and preach the kingdom of God.

61 And another also said, Lord, I will follow thee; but let me first go bid them farewell, which are at home at my house.

62 And Jesus said unto him, No man, having put his hand to the plough, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God.

Luke 14:26

King James Version (KJV)
26 If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.

John 12:26

King James Version (KJV)
26 If any man serve me, let him follow me; and where I am, there shall also my servant be: if any man serve me, him will my Father honour.






He who cares about his flesh is not worthy of the Master even to enter into the kingdom of God,Ac20:24

Most Assuredly, More Knowledge is Added

No comments:

Post a Comment