Search This Blog

Thursday, November 4, 2021

THAT HEAVY ROCK

 SOME SAY





link

##########







M:Can god create a heavy rock that he cannot lift?

g:there I did it

M:Where?

g:Look down!

M:I don't see!

g:now you see it

M:you lifted it

g:No!!! I made something to held it up,Ha,Ha,Ha...You want it to keep falling(you won't be able to see it)

################


g2:there I made it

M:Where,can't see it, are you sure you can't lift it?

g2: Yes

M:Why?

g2:I'm a dog!!!!dog doesn't lift rocks!!!


#####


g3:I've made it

M:Can't lift it?

g3:Nope, I'm an angel now


#############


Can god create a being more powerful than Himself?”


g4:Yes

M:Where?

g4:there...she my Wife! AND WHO CAN ARGUE!!!!!!


###########

Can God create a prison so secure that he cannot escape from it?”




g5: Yes

M:Then why are you outside?

g5: I didn't escape...I just walk out



#######

Kidding aside...Let's deal with this!!!




Can THE GOD OF ISRAEL create a rock so big that He cannot move it?

OMNIPOTENCE



omni-

word-forming element meaning "all," from Latin omni-, combining form of omnis "all, every, the whole, of every kind," a word of unknown origin, perhaps literally "abundant," from *op-ni-, from PIE root *op- "to work, produce in abundance."

+

potens (genitive potentis)"powerful"



Revelation 19:6 KING JAMES VERSION

6 And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of mighty thunderings, saying, Alleluia: for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth.



Luke 1:37 King James Version

37 For with God nothing shall be impossible.



Matthew 19:26 King James Version

26 But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.



Numbers 23:19King James Version

19 God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?



Titus 1:2 King James Version

2 In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began;


Hebrews 6:18 King James Version

18 That by two immutable things, in which it was impossible for God to lie, we might have a strong consolation, who have fled for refuge to lay hold upon the hope set before us:

The answer is the He wouldn't

This scenario reminds me of Gideon's request to God


Gideon


Judges 6:36-40 King James Version


36 And Gideon said unto God, If thou wilt save Israel by mine hand, as thou hast said,

37 Behold, I will put a fleece of wool in the floor; and if the dew be on the fleece only, and it be dry upon all the earth beside, then shall I know that thou wilt save Israel by mine hand, as thou hast said.

38 And it was so: for he rose up early on the morrow, and thrust the fleece together, and wringed the dew out of the fleece, a bowl full of water.

39 And Gideon said unto God, Let not thine anger be hot against me, and I will speak but this once: let me prove, I pray thee, but this once with the fleece; let it now be dry only upon the fleece, and upon all the ground let there be dew.

40 And God did so that night: for it was dry upon the fleece only, and there was dew on all the ground.

God proves Himself for his glory alone, He can use his power only for righteousness, and not for the sake of Gideon

Gideon's request is grant in accordance to God's plan not man. and it is He that is glorified here

God does everything for his glory and his righteousness, and not on some stupid thoughts of man

Man always wanted to protect themselves from evil, 

So they need the most powerful being or thing they can have, and yet some doesn't like to be cleanse off of their evil intention

God see every heart whether your intention are good or evil

Who is God that He should follow man's evil intention or his evil thoughts





Isaiah 42:8

8 I am the LORD: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images.

No comments:

Post a Comment