Search This Blog

Sunday, January 6, 2013

The Executive News-How Can Christ Be A Man?

Study Iglesia


It sounds convincing and simple, right?But the mere fact that the Holy Spirit is mentioned here, it is clearly a sign from God the Father making a distinction.



The Holy Spirit is the agent power that the Godhead(Father and Son)use to govern the process,mechanics etc. of the universe and all his creative works including birth. To mention(make you notice)the Holy Spirit here simply imply beyond the natural motion.Always remember no Etadam(Hebrew for mankind),no matter how blessed,or guided by the Spirit of God can save your soul. If it cannot be done by the death of an animal(during Adam's fall)nor by its blood(continuous animal sacrifice)or human sacrifice(Molech,Baal,etc) neither can it be done by extraordinary,special man.




Romans 8:3-7King James Version (KJV)
3 For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:
4 That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
5 For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.
6 For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.


So The question is how can Christ be a man?



John 2:23-25

King James Version (KJV)
23 Now when he was in Jerusalem at the passover, in the feast day, many believed in his name, when they saw the miracles which he did.
24 But Jesus did not commit himself unto them, because he knew all men,
25 And needed not that any should testify of man: for he knew what was in man.


This verse itself testify that Christ(if he is a man)knows what man(including himself)is,which is


Romans 3:4

God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged.

but wait there's more

Psalm 116:11

King James Version (KJV)
11 I said in my haste, All men are liars.

what can man give unto the Lord God



Psalm 116:11-12

King James Version (KJV)


11 I said in my haste, All men are liars.
12 What shall I render unto the Lord for all his benefits toward me?

there is no guarantee of goodness and truth,if your just going to give every man a chance/wait for him to speak the truth


But God sends his own son,because his son is capable of glorifying him, and to  testify about the father that no man, special or not can do.


Try beating that! Christ reaction towards the applauses of men as  fake, because isn't that what we do to each other?  if we want to please we say nice things  but if we are angered, we cursed all men!


OF MEN

John 8:13-19

King James Version (KJV)


13 The Pharisees therefore said unto him, Thou bearest record of thyself; thy record is not true.

Of THE SON OF MAN


14 Jesus answered and said unto them, Though I bear record of myself, yet my record is true: for I know whence I came, and whither I go; but ye cannot tell whence I come, and whither I go.

15 Ye judge after the flesh; I judge no man.
16 And yet if I judge, my judgment is true: for I am not alone, but I and the Father that sent me.
17 It is also written in your law, that the testimony of two men is true.
18 I am one that bear witness of myself, and the Father that sent me beareth witness of me.
19 Then said they unto him, Where is thy Father? Jesus answered, Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also.

MV:the blood of,He9:12
Torah1Yr:Ge1:26-31Disciples

No comments:

Post a Comment