Search This Blog

Thursday, June 18, 2020

Beginning Again 6


THE TRINITY


Like a Pyramid on your head




















What is Trinity














































Another








Videos




























                          





***************
The video Why didn't Jesus and the Holy Spirit know the Hour?




He made Jesus a liar once and The Father once


Inspiringphilosophy



A BETTER UNDERSTANDING AND EXPLANATION






THE SON HONORS THE FATHER





John 5:20-40

20 For the Father loveth the Son, and sheweth him all things that himself doeth: and he will shew him greater works than these, that ye may marvel.
21 For as the Father raiseth up the dead, and quickeneth them; even so the Son quickeneth whom he will.
22 For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son:
23 That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him.
24 Verily, verily, I say unto you*, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.
25 Verily, verily, I say unto you*, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live.
26 For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself;
27 And hath given him authority to execute judgment also, because he is the Son of man.
28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,
29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.
30 I can of mine own self do nothing*: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.
31 If I bear witness of myself, my witness is not true.
32 There is another that beareth witness of me; and I know that the witness which he witnesseth of me is true.
33 Ye sent unto John, and he bare witness unto the truth.
34 But I receive not testimony from man: but these things I say, that ye might be saved.
35 He was a burning and a shining light: and ye were willing for a season to rejoice in his light.
36 But I have greater witness than that of John: for the works which the Father hath given me to finish*, the same works that I do, bear witness of me, that the Father hath sent me.
37 And the Father himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. Ye have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape.
38 And ye have not his word abiding in you: for whom he hath sent, him ye believe not.
39 Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.
40 And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life.






And

Omnipotent= all powerful, Can do anything


Omniscient= all knowing, knowing past, present,  future


Knowing


The child in the womb  will go to hell or not


One of his angels will become the devil and make people disobedient to God





And prepared for it

Babylonian Talmud



Omnipresent= Every where present

Both in 
heaven and hell


VERSUS

THE GOD OF ISRAEL

The Main Attributes of God excluding self exsistence are

HOLLINESS(Truth,Righteousness, Justice)

OMNIPOTENT(Creator)

ETERNAL(Everlasting)

Both applied to the Father and The Son

On the other hand the Spirit are described as both Eternal and Holy. Unless you want IT to be both Unholy and transient(short in duration)

The Bible indentifies God's

Holiness

Father



John 17:11 King James Version (KJV)


11 And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are




The Son


Acts 3:14 King James Version (KJV)

14 But ye denied the Holy One and the Just, and desired a murderer to be granted unto you;




Omnipotent


Genesis 1:1 King James Version (KJV)

1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.


John 1:1-3 King James Version (KJV)

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

2 The same was in the beginning with God.
3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.



In accordance with the Schema

Deuteronomy 6:4 King James Version (KJV)

4 Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God is one Lord
:



Eternal


Deuteronomy 33:27 King James Version (KJV)


27 The eternal God is thy refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms: and he shall thrust out the enemy from before thee; and shall say, Destroy them.



1 Timothy 1:17 King James Version (KJV)

17 Now unto the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only wise God, be honour and glory for ever and ever. Amen.




Isaiah 9:6 King James Version (KJV)

6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace




The Spirit however is separate from God

Genesis 1:2 King James Version (KJV)

2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.


This is in accordance with


Isaiah 34:16 King James Version (KJV)

16 Seek ye out of the book of the Lord, and read: no one of these shall fail, none shall want her mate: for my mouth it hath commanded, and his spirit it hath gathered them.


Psalm 139:7-12 King James Version (KJV)

7 Whither shall I go from thy spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy presence?
8 If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there.
9 If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea;
10 Even there shall thy hand lead me, and thy right hand shall hold me.
11 If I say, Surely the darkness shall cover me; even the night shall be light about me.
12 Yea, the darkness hideth not from thee; but the night shineth as the day: the darkness and the light are both alike to thee



And is sent by God

Father

Luke 11:13 King James Version (KJV)

13 If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: how much more shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?



The Son

Luke 24:49 King James Version (KJV)


49 And, behold, I send the promise of my Father upon you: but tarry ye in the city of Jerusalem, until ye be endued with power from on high.


Also God is worship,pray unto


Father

Matthew 4:10 King James Version (KJV)

10 Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.


John 14:21 King James Version (KJV)

21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.



The Son

Hebrews 1:5-6 King James Version (KJV)

5 For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son?
6 And again, when he bringeth in the firstbegotten into the world, he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him.


Philippians 2:9-10 King James Version (KJV)

9 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:
10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;



Revelation 19:16 King James Version (KJV)
16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, King Of Kings, And Lord Of Lords


The Spirit is another comforter, and we pray in/with IT. Also the Spirit live in the children of God



Acts 8:17
“Then laid they their hands on them, and they received the Holy Ghost.”





1 Corinthians 6:19 King James Version (KJV)

19 What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?



1 Thessalonians 1:6 King James Version (KJV)

6 And ye became followers of us, and of the Lord, having received the word in much affliction, with joy of the Holy Ghost.



Philippians 3:3 King James Version (KJV)


3 For we are the circumcision, which worship God in the spirit, and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh.


Intercession for us


Mark 13:9-11 King James Version (KJV)

9 But take heed to yourselves: for they shall deliver you up to councils; and in the synagogues ye shall be beaten: and ye shall be brought before rulers and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them.
10 And the gospel must first be published among all nations.
11 But when they shall lead you, and deliver you up, take no thought beforehand what ye shall speak, neither do ye premeditate: but whatsoever shall be given you in that hour, that speak ye: for it is not ye that speak, but the Holy Ghost.


Matthew 10:17-20 King James Version

17 But beware of men: for they will deliver you up to the councils, and they will scourge you in their synagogues; 18 And ye shall be brought before governors and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them and the Gentiles. 19 But when they deliver you up, take no thought how or what ye shall speak: for it shall be given you in that same hour what ye shall speak. 20 For it is not ye that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which speaketh in you.




Luke 21:14-15 King James Version (KJV)

14 Settle it therefore in your hearts, not to meditate before what ye shall answer:

15 For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist.


THE LIE=HOLY SPIRIT PRAYER

                              **************

God is not Omniscient, Omnipresent







1 Corinthians 4:6-7 King James Version (KJV)

6 And these things, brethren, I have in a figure transferred to myself and to Apollos for your sakes; that ye might learn in us not to think of men above that which is written, that no one of you be puffed up for one against another.

7 For who maketh thee to differ from another? and what hast thou that thou didst not receive? now if thou didst receive it, why dost thou glory, as if thou hadst not received it?






No comments:

Post a Comment