Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Beginning Again 18

When I first read the Bible, I was reading The Good News Bible(Today's English Version), some favorite deuterocanonicals are Judith(12:4)and Tobit(guiding angel).

Then the LORD lead me into KJV(Main Bible in which I study the word of God,the most unbiased Bible for me and tells the truth of God),NIV(and the rest of versions for commentaries)

But I was stuck with KJV ever since. I also ask God to give me the Holy Spirit and prevent me from lying about His Word,although I made some plenty scribal errors

I have been reading the Bible, researching, finding out writing about it,sharing my knowledge,and correcting their errors and teaching the right understanding.


The Bible is Gospel or L.God spell or good message. It will never agree with you but it will proclaim what you need. You need a saviour.

People tend to want to save themselves. They are plenty of religions to choose from.

The whole Bible points to Christ

The shortest Gospel is of Mark(where you will meet Christ as a servant), you can start there



Mark 1 King James Version (KJV)

1 The beginning of the gospel of Jesus Christ, the Son of God;

1 comment:

  1. Mohegan Sun Pocono - Wilkes Barre - JT Hub
    Book your 포항 출장샵 stay at Mohegan 삼척 출장마사지 Sun Pocono, Pocono. We provide 수원 출장안마 secure 남양주 출장샵 online 양주 출장샵 booking, hotel rooms, dining and accomodations.

    ReplyDelete